New Medium can provide professional project management for technology and non‐technology projects. Our project managers are familiar with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
We can create and execute a project with a scheduling tool such as Microsoft Project or with the addition of other tools and templates.
RSG is a full service vendor with an intimate knowledge of most IT components including hardware, software, networks etc. which enables us to troubleshoot your system and perform computer repairs on problems no matter where they hide.
Cabling and Wireless Infrastructure
RSG works with you to design world‐class voice and data network infrastructures that are right for your company’s needs.
As the prime or sub contractor, we provide comprehensive consulting and installation services to our corporate clients, network integrators, general contractors, architects and electrical engineers. To ensure system integrity and standards compliance, we work closely with your IT professionals or your partners.
Design and Installation Services
- Structured Cabling Systems
- Category 5E, 6, 6E & Fiber
- Fiber Optic and Copper, Riser and Backbone
- Outside Plant Cabling
- Enclosed Equipment Cabinets
- Open Racking Systems
- Computer Room Design, Installation and Furniture
- UPS System / DC Power Systems
- Wireless Networks
LAN / WAN service and design
- Switches & Routers
- Internet Services
- Wireless Access Points
- Remote Access Services
- Application Hosting Services
- Remote Monitoring Services
Some of the many proactive IT maintenance services we offer include:
- Current system assessment
- Scheduled hardware maintenance (BIOS/firmware)
- Preventative software maintenance (security patches, fixes)
- Software version and license maintenance
- Remote performance and usage monitoring
- Establishing usage trends and projected needs (for planning purposes)
- Scheduled backups Offsite backup storage